Inspired by a recipe found on thebigmansworld.com.
I added a few ingredients – still quick and easy to prep, but a lot tastier 🙂
Pumpkin Brownie Squares
- 1/4 finely chopped pitted dates
- 1 can pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 2 scoops Arbonne chocolate protein powder
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin spice
- 3 tablespoons raw cacao nibs (reserve 1 tablespoon for topping)
- chopped pecans for topping (however many you like)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees & grease a 8"x8" pan with a little EVOO spray.
- First mash the chopped pitted dates well - it should be a gooey sticky paste.
- Then combine all ingredients and mix well until a thick batter is formed (room temperature almond butter to start with will make things easier).
- Transfer batter into pan, top with reserved cacao nibs and bake 50 - 60 minutes minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Sprinkle chopped pecans all over and press gently into brownies. Return to oven for 5 minutes.
- Let cool completely before cutting into squares. Enjoy!