No added sugar needed* Plenty of sugar from the orange adds just enough sweetness.
Orange Cranberry Sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice (or all spice)
- 1 bag fresh cranberries (12oz)
- 1 tablespoon finely grated orange rind (zest)
- In a saucepan, bring the water, lemon juice and orange juice to a boil.
- Add cranberries and cook for about 10 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Turn off heat, cover and let sit 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, mix in orange zest and refrigerate.
*If you find it too bitter, you can mix in a couple teaspoons of agave nectar before you refrigerate it.