- 2 tablespoons of drippings from turkey pan
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup riced cauliflower & sweet potato
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 2 cups chopped mushrooms
- 2 cups chicken stock (have more on hand to adjust consistency)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Heat pan drippings over medium heat in sauce pan.
- Add onions, cook until they start to brown then add the riced cauliflower mix.
- Saute until cauliflower mix softens then add thyme and mushrooms - cook until mushrooms begin to brown.
- Stir in the broth and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and let simmer until liquid reduces.
- Transfer (carefully!) to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Return to pan, salt & pepper to taste and reheat (add more liquid from pan drippings or stock if needed)