I found this SUPER EASY RECIPE (yummy!) and just made a couple little changes –
I used frozen cauliflower, minced garlic, didn’t add the ghee and I used green onions instead of chives. Okay to make ahead and reheat.
- 2 bags frozen cauliflower florets (about 6 cups)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Cook cauliflower to instructions & mash when cooked.
- Add almond milk, garlic, green onions, salt and pepper to taste and mix well.