Cauliflower & Mushroom Stuffing
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1.5 cups chopped chicken sausage
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms
- 6 cups cauliflower florets chopped to bite size
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley chopped
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon sage
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- salt & pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil in a large pan over medium heat, stir in sausage and cook until browned.
- Add the onion, celery & mushrooms to pan and heat until softened. Stirring occasionally.
- Add cauliflower and cook until it begins to soften (just a few minutes).
- Stir in parsley, seasoning, sage and salt and pepper to taste - cook for a couple minutes.
- Stir in the broth and cook until the cauliflower is tender and the liquid is absorbed (about 10 minutes).