Adapted from a recipe I found on Well Fed.
- 1 1/4 cup finely chopped pitted dates
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 4 tablespoons cacao powder
- 2 teaspoons cacau nibs
- 1 scoop Arbonne chocolate protein powder
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- unsweetened coconut to garnish (about 1/4 cup)
- In a large bowl, mash the chopped dates until a sticky paste consistency.
- Add pecans, cacao powder, cacao nibs, protein powder and almond milk - mix until smooth (blender or food processor would work, but I prefer by hand).
- With damp hands, form into 1" balls and roll in coconut to garnish.
- Set on a tray and refrigerate for at least one hour until firm.
Makes 2 dozen 🙂
Super delicious and each one contains roughly 60 calories, less than 2 grams of fat and 7.5 grams sugar. Enjoy!