Living a healthy lifestyle means different things to different people.
There are many programs out there to help jump start your health and well-being. We opted for Arbonne’s 30 Days to Healthy Living and Beyond because of the success stories, the purity of the products and the ease of the program! A combination of healthy whole foods and Arbonne’s nutrition products is a win-win! 🙂 Healthy living at a glance.
The weight is not my primary focus – nor the focus of the 30 Day Plan – this is just one gauge for change.
I’m more concerned with how I feel, eliminating toxins and getting rid of excess fat.
Recipes, products, supplement & nutritional info for everything we consumed can (eventually!) be reached from this page 🙂
My initial goals? I wanted shed a little weight, gain some muscle, repair my digestive tract and increase my energy level. Week one had a HUGE IMPACT on kick-starting these goals. My focus then shifted a bit to truly embracing the 30 Days to Healthy Living as a lifestyle.
I love how I feel 🙂
WEEK ONE – How I got started.
WEEK TWO – Progress continues…
Looks delicious, right…?! Trust me – I am not starving myself! I’m more mindful about everything I prepare for my husband and I, and eating feels like the blessing it should be!
My cravings have also shifted away from bread and salty snacks to a desire to put something healthy in my belly! If you know me, you know I had a long-standing love affair with bread, potato chips and all things related to unhealthy carbs! It sounds sort of impossible – even to myself – that I truly don’t crave those things now, but IT’S SO TRUE!! 🙂 🙂 🙂
And…I’m super excited for our first 30 Days to Healthy Living Thanksgiving!
Here’s what we’ve been eating day to day 🙂
- Egg White Veggie Scramble
- Fuji Apple Chicken Salad
- Gluten Free Oatmeal
- Grilled Lemon Chicken
- Grilled Chicken & Veggie Stir-fry
- Jimmy John’s Turkey Unwich (Turkey, cucumber, tomato & sprouts wrapped in lettuce leaf – no cheese or dressings)
- Lean Turkey Taco Salad
- Lean Turkey Stuffed Peppers
- Sliced Turkey Lettuce Wrap
- Spicy Avocado Smoked Turkey Lettuce Wrap
- Stuffed Peppers
- Turkey Burgers
- Green Bean & Cherry Tomato Salad (No dressing needed!)
- Hummus (I love this brand! *TIP* >> mix 2 tbsp of hot water with 1 tbsp hummus & voila! You’ve got a nice sauce top foods or salads)
- Riced Cauliflower & Sweet Potato (sometimes frozen is the way to go!)
- Sweet Breakfast Potatoes
- Sweet Potato & Apple Mash (Chopped sweet potatoes and apples tossed in cinnamon, sauteed until soft and mashed. YUM!)
- Almonds (small handful, raw, unsalted)
- Apples (Mix it up! Chop to add as a topping, slice and sprinkle with cinnamon or dip slices in apple butter)
- Fit Chews – Arbonne
- Green Pea Snaps
- Protein Bar – Arbonne (Meal replacement or snack)
- Protein Shake – Arbonne (Meal replacement or snack: I prefer vanilla with lots of berries and ice whipped up in the blender!)
- RX Nutrition Bar (2nd place to Arbonne, available locally when in a pinch!)
DRINKS & SUPPLEMENTS
- Almond Milk (unsweetened)
- Digestion Plus – Arbonne (Prebiotics, probiotics and enzymes)
- Herbal Detox Tea – Arbonne
- Energy Fizz Sticks – Arbonne (kick caffeine habit & amp up your h2O!)
- Fiber Boost – Arbonne
- Sparkling Water – LaCroix
- Water 🙂
“You cannot buy your health; you must earn it through healthy living.” -Joel Fuhrman